Second in RE
The English Martyrs Catholic School and Sixth Form College
£28,000 - £43,685 TLR2B £5,025
14th Jun 2023
The Director of Bishop Hogarth Catholic Education Trust and Governors of English Martyrs are seeking to appoint an ambitious leader who combines excellent skills with the ability to lead, inspire and motivate both staff and students.
The English Martyrs Catholic School and Sixth Form College promotes high standards in terms of teaching and learning, behaviour and achievement.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a school with enthusiastic, confident and happy children.
- Dedicated staff who are keen to build on our high standards.
- Excellent collaboration between the existing schools within the expanding Multi Academy Trust.
- Opportunities to share talents within a supportive and trusting network of leaders.
- Opportunities to engage in high quality professional development.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Fully support our Catholic ethos.
- Has the ability and willingness to train to teach to A Level.
- Will inspire, challenge and encourage our students.
- Will enable every child to reach their highest potential.
- Has recent curriculum knowledge and the ability to apply this to their teaching to a high standard.
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. For further information, to arrange a school visit please call Mrs Crawshaw, Headteacher on 01429 273790.
Application forms are available at: https://bhcet.org.uk/vacancies/ and can be returned to email@example.com or by post to Mrs S Crawshaw, The English Martyrs Catholic School and Sixth Form College, Catcote Road, Hartlepool, TS25 4HA.