Grade 2 SCP 3-4 £7,988.68 - £8,121.14
13 per week
26th Feb 2024
• Ensure all waste bins are emptied and refuse is removed and taken to the designated disposal point to ensure the site is clean and tidy and meets with health and safety requirements.
• Clean all furniture and fittings including ledges, pipe work and radiators ensuring high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are met and maintained.
• Clean all sanitary fixtures and fittings including the lavatories, washroom facilities and showers etc., ensuring all areas are maintained to the required standards of health and safety, reporting any damaged or broken facilities, or other maintenance issues to the appropriate member of staff.
• Carry out vacuuming in all carpeted areas ensuring correct use, carrying and storage of equipment.
• Clean all other floor areas appropriately i.e. sweeping, mopping, polishing etc.
• Ensure wet floor Health & Safety hazard signs are used when required to ensure wellbeing of staff/pupils is maintained;
• Use floor scrubbing machines when required, following correct operating procedures to ensure personal and others safety and wellbeing.
• Assist in the whole school clean during school closure as per the school cleaning programme.
• Check windows and doors are free from damage and closed after cleaning has been carried out to ensure the facilities are locked and secured appropriately.
• Provide cover on other sections/ areas of the school when necessary.
Responsibilities of all cleaning supervisors:
All cleaning supervisors will:
• Supervise and support the work of the cleaners.
• Undertake cleaning monitoring and audits regularly to ensure standards are maintained.
• Support absence management processes in relation to the cleaning team.
• Order, manage, maintain required stock levels for the department.
• Delegate tasks appropriately to the team.
• Hold regular meetings with the team and individuals to monitor progress towards objectives.
• Induct and mentor new staff.