Teacher with SENDCO Responsibility
St Marys Newton Aycliffe - BHCET
County Durham, Darlington, Gateshead, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Redcar & Cleveland, Stockton-on-Tees
£30,000-£46,525 + TLR2A £3214
8th Mar 2024
The Director of Bishop Hogarth Catholic Education Trust and Governors of St Mary’s Catholic School are seeking to employ a teacher with responsibility for SENDCO.
This post is suitable for experienced teachers with experience in SEND. You will have the ability to deliver quality teaching that drives achievement and inspires a love of learning.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Possesses a clear vision and understanding of the needs of pupils across the primary phase.
- Has high expectations of all pupils.
- Is an exceptional teacher who is a SENDCo or is willing to achieve the national qualification for SENDCo
- Will be supportive of the Catholic Mission of our school.
- Is committed to their own development.
- Has a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and parish.
We can offer you:
- An inclusive school ‘with a strong and culture of welcome’.
- Happy, caring children who are motivated to learn.
- A staff team who are supportive of each other and work together for the benefit of all at St Mary’s.
- Support professional development within our academy and our Catholic Education Trust.
- A senior Leadership team who are committed to a culture of staff wellbeing.
We are proud of our school and are excited about our journey of development. We are looking forward to adding to our staff team with colleagues who share the same passion, values and drive. We believe that this is an exciting opportunity to join our staff team and journey with us in our pursuit of excellence.
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged.
For further information, to arrange a school visit please email email@example.com or call 01325 300339 to speak to the Headteacher, Mrs Emily Milward.