Teacher of Religious Education
The English Martyrs Catholic School and Sixth Form College
£25,714 - £41,604 p.a TLR2A £2873
The English Martyrs School and Sixth Form College
Teacher of RE
A – C
£25,714 – £41,604 p.a
TLR 2A £2873
The Director of Bishop Hogarth Catholic Education Trust and Governors of English Martyrs are seeking to appoint an ambitious person who combines excellent skills with the ability to lead, inspire and motivate both staff and students.
The English Martyrs School and Sixth Form College promotes high standards in terms of teaching and learning, behaviour and achievement. We educate our children in the spirit of the Gospel values and the traditions of the Catholic Church, nurturing the talents, virtues and potential of each individual – both pupils and staff.
- The opportunity to join a school with enthusiastic, confident and happy children;
- Dedicated staff who are keen to build on our high standards;
· Excellent collaboration between the existing schools within the expanding Multi Academy Trust;
- Opportunities to share talents within a supportive and trusting network of leaders;
- Opportunities to engage in high quality professional development.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Fully support our Catholic ethos;
- Will inspire, challenge and encourage our students;
- Will enable every child to reach their highest potential;
· Has recent curriculum knowledge and the ability to apply this to their teaching to a high standard.
- Will contribute leadership skills and lead on identified areas for development as part of the TLR.
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. For further information, to arrange a school visit please contact Lis Foster, Office Manager and Headteachers P.A on 01429 273790.
Application forms are available at:
and should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time, permanent post to commence September 2022 or sooner
Closing date: 3rd December 2021 at 9.00 a.m.