NEAT Academy Trust
Band 6 £23,893 - £24,294 per annum
Full time, 37 hours per week
22nd Jan 2024
This role is full time, 37 hours per week, but we would be open to discussing part time working arrangements of 30 hours or more.
Working in a school environment is fast-paced with often conflicting priorities and we’re looking for someone who has the initiative to deal with, and prioritise situations as they arise to ensure our site is kept safe and welcoming at all times.
Although you will work without close supervision, you will work as part of a dedicated team of Site Supervisors who ensure that the building and site are always secure. This may include work outside of school hours, acting as one of our designated key holders.
The successful candidate should have:
- Knowledge of repairs and maintenance works.
- An understanding of health and safety procedures.
- A flexible approach to work as hours may vary.
Our school is one of seven primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East.
St Hild’s Church of England School is in an exciting phase of its development and has high ambition for its pupils. With a strong Christian ethos we work effectively across the whole community to improve and enrich the lives of children.
In return we offer:
- A positive and caring Christian ethos.
- Great opportunities for continuing professional development and a career pathway across the trust.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
- Membership of the Local Government Pensions Scheme which the trust also contributes to on your behalf.
- Recognition of previous service with other schools, academies, local government etc.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), delivered by Health Assured – the UK and Irelands leading wellbeing provider.
If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive in a collegiate and positive atmosphere, then please read the accompanying job description and person specification and click ‘apply now’ to complete an application form via North East Jobs no later than midnight on Monday 22nd January 2024.
NEAT Academy Trust are committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
NEAT Academy Trust
NEAT Academy Trust, usually known as NEAT, was formed in 2017 from an existing collaboration of schools within North East England.
Academy trusts are charitable companies set up to provide education for the public benefit. We are a “mixed” multi-academy trust as we were established to include both non-faith and Church of England schools.Visit School Website