NEAT Academy Trust
N5 £24,948 - £26,845 per annum - Pay award pending
Full time, 37 hours per week
29th Oct 2023
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, skilled individual that has a working knowledge of health and safety. Your role will be to provide professional and efficient caretaking and maintenance across our school premises, being flexible to changing routines whilst working well as part of a team.
You’ll be responsible for routine maintenance across the site, whilst also undertaking minor repair works too. Experience of working within a similar environment would be preferred to help ensure the smooth running of our school site.
We are looking for someone who has:
- The ability to work well as a team, but also individually, using your own initiative.
- Knowledge and trade experience of building maintenance work, for example; plumbing, carpentry, electrics.
- Good ICT and administration skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to effectively liaise with contractors.
In return we offer:
- Great opportunities for continuing professional development and a career pathway across the trust.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
- Membership of Local Government Pensions Scheme which the trust also contributes to on your behalf.
- Recognition of previous service with other schools, academies, local government etc.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), delivered by Health Assured – the UK and Irelands leading wellbeing provider.
- Good public transport links via Tyne and Wear Metro and road links from the A19 and A1058 Coast Road
If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive here, then please read the accompanying job description and person specification, visit https://www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/Site_Manager/253392 and click ‘apply now’ to complete an online application form no later than midnight on Sunday 29th October 2023.
NEAT is committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a satisfactory Enhanced DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required as part of pre-employment checks. For shortlisted candidates, we will conduct an online search as part of our screening.
NEAT Academy Trust
NEAT Academy Trust, usually known as NEAT, was formed in 2017 from an existing collaboration of schools within North East England.
Academy trusts are charitable companies set up to provide education for the public benefit. We are a “mixed” multi-academy trust as we were established to include both non-faith and Church of England schools.Visit School Website