Benedict Biscop CE Academy
NJC Scale 6-7 (actual salary £18,709.16 - £19,133.16)
Full time, term time only plus INSET days
30th Aug 2023
Permanent position starting September 2023 (or as soon as possible thereafter) at Benedict Biscop CE Academy
NJC SCP 6-7 (£18,790.16 – £19,133.16 per annum, actual salary)
37 hours per week – term time only plus INSET days (39 weeks)
This position is to be based in EYFS for academic year 23/24 and is subject to change.
Are you enthusiastic, organised and welcoming?
Would you like to make a difference to children’s learning and well-being?
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children.
- Support, nurture and understand with high expectations.
- Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
- Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
- Strive to be driven and proactive.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Show willingness to contribute to school life outside of the classroom.
- Provide excellent Breakfast Club Provision.
- Consider yourself to be IT literate.
If so, we would really welcome your application
In return you will receive:
- A supportive working environment that puts people at the heart of the organization.
- Continuous professional development, including the opportunity to undertake related qualifications.
- National Terms and Conditions of Employment.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- The opportunity to work as part of a growing Trust.
Details of the school can be found on the school website www.benedictbiscopacademy.co.uk
Applications must be received by: Wednesday 30th August 2023 at 16:00
Shortlisting will take place on: Friday 1st September 2023
Interviews will take place on: W/C 4th September 2023
HOW TO APPLY:
Completed application forms should be returned to Danielle Maddison, Office Manager at Benedict Biscop Academy at email@example.com or by post at Benedict Biscop Academy, Marcross Drive, Sunderland SR3 2RE.
Applications will only be considered on receipt of a completed application form, CVs and other formswill not be accepted.
For further information, please contact the school on 0191 594 7033 (option 1).
Benedict Biscop CE Academy
Benedict Biscop Academy is a Church of England school within the Diocese of Durham and serves the Wearmouth (Sunderland) Deanery. The school became an Academy in 2012, and a Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) – The Northern Lights Learning Trust in 2016. It is an average size primary school with approximately 270 pupils on roll. We provide education for children from 3 to 11 years. The Academy’s standard admission number is 30.Visit School Website