Grangetown Primary School
County Durham, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Redcar & Cleveland, Stockton-on-Tees
SCP Grade D+ £23057 - £24676
14th Jun 2023
Required for September 2023
Steel River Multi-Academy Trust seeks to appoint a dynamic and highly motivated Person to fulfil the role as School Office Manager for Grangetown Primary School. The successful candidate must be passionate about working to secure the best possible outcomes for all our children, families and the wider community. The successful candidate should want to work towards School Business Manager qualifications and be interested in getting involved within school finances.
School Office Manager
• Assist with the planning, development, design, organisation and monitoring of support systems/procedures/policies.
• Assist with the development and maintenance of record/information systems.
• Provide detailed analysis and evaluation of data and produce detailed reports/information as required.
• Produce, and respond to, complex correspondence.
• Provide organisational support to other staff.
• Assist with the management of resources, including daily management of a budget and regular audit of resources.
• Assist with the day to day management of financial administration procedures.
Our school can offer:
• A friendly, caring and supportive ethos.
• Polite and well-motivated pupils.
• A dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff and trustees
• Well-resourced quality learning environments.
• Support from colleagues within all our schools
• Opportunities to continue your own professional development.
Steel River Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to DBS check along with relevant employment checks.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification.
Closing date: Wednesday 14th June 2023 5pm
Shortlisting: Thursday 15th June 2023
Interviews: Wednesday 21st June 2023
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. If you would like to visit the school then please call the school on (01642) 455278 to arrange a time.
Please return all applications to –
Grangetown Primary School,
St George Road,
TS6 7JA Tel: 01642 455278 Email: email@example.com
Supporting documentsApplication Form
Other Supporting Documents:
Grangetown Primary School
Grangetown Primary School which is part of Steel River Academy Trust.
You will be joining an outstanding team, who are driven to ensure that our pupils achieve the highest possible standards.
As a school, we all work together. The ability to collaborate and be open to development is essential. If you value support and want to be the best teacher that you can be, we would encourage you to apply.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Safer recruitment practices will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed, please refer to the enclosed information on Safer Recruitment.
Visit School Website