North Tyneside Learning Trust – Project Coordinator
Churchill Community College
Grade 8 (26,999 to 30,507)
North Tyneside Learning Trust is a collaborative partnership comprising of 46 schools, working with employers, universities, colleges and supported by the local authority to improve education and life chances for children and young people.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Project Manager to oversee the development and delivery of a range of programmes to support schools and enrich the curriculum. You will play a key role in developing and managing new and existing curriculum enrichment opportunities in partnership with employers and higher and further education partners. Experience of partnership working and relationship management would be an advantage.
Key duties of the post include;
- Project managing a range of Trust programmes including the World of Work (WOW) project
- Developing and maintaining constructive relationships with key partners
- Monitoring and maintaining financial and management information systems to ensure projects are delivered on target and on budget
- Identifying and progressing funding opportunities to deliver new projects
- Ensuring effective communication of projects and programmes across the Trust
- Co-ordinating a programme of Trust events throughout the year
- Day to day management and deployment of Trust Core Team staff
North Tyneside Learning Trust is a company limited by guarantee and a registered charity. If you would like to help make a difference to the lives of children and young people in North Tyneside apply now!
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Kehri Ellis on 07852578685. Further information about the Trust is also available at www.ntlearningtrust.org.uk
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 6th July 2020. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 14th July 2020.
North Tyneside Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
Churchill Community College
Churchill Community College is a dynamic, exciting place to work with many opportunities available for staff and students. The College was graded Outstanding by OfSTED in June 2014 – in every aspect. We are also a newly designated Teaching School with an excellent reputation as a high performing school; our value added data places us first against similar schools in the whole country and thirty-fifth against all schools nationally. Our support for NQTs, and those recently qualified, along with our staff development programme were praised by OfSTED as being outstanding.Visit School Website