Learning Support Assistant – Level 2
NEAT Academy Trust
N3 £21,189 - £21,575 per annum (Actual Salary £17,333 - £17,649) - Pay award pending
Part time, 35.25 hours per week
22nd Oct 2023
We are looking for a colleague who has:
- Experience in delivering a nurture based approach, both on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Experience in supporting children with difficult behaviour and emotional needs.
- Experience working in Key Stage 2.
- Commitment to the wellbeing and care of all children
- An ability to work successfully as part of a team.
In return we offer:
- A positive and caring Christian ethos.
- Great opportunities for continuing professional development and a career pathway across the trust.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
- Membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pensions Scheme which the trust also contributes to on your behalf.
- Recognition of previous service with other schools, academies, local government etc.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), delivered by Health Assured – the UK and Irelands leading wellbeing provider.
- Good public transport links via Tyne and Wear Metro and road links from the A19 and A1058 Coast Road.
Our school is one of six primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust if the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East. We have a national research school, which aims to build and strengthen networks of schools throughout the region and help them access effective education research and implement it in everyday practice.
At Central Walker C of E Primary School our dedicated and caring staff work hard to achieve high standards by providing a nurturing environment where all children can flourish. We are committed to developing positive relationships between children, staff, parents and the wider community.
Interested in applying? Please read the accompanying job description and person specification, visit https://www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/Learning_Support_Assistant_Level_2/252732 and complete an application form by clicking the ‘apply now’ button no later than midnight on Sunday 22nd October 2023.
NEAT Academy Trust are committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
NEAT Academy Trust
NEAT Academy Trust, usually known as NEAT, was formed in 2017 from an existing collaboration of schools within North East England.
Academy trusts are charitable companies set up to provide education for the public benefit. We are a “mixed” multi-academy trust as we were established to include both non-faith and Church of England schools.Visit School Website