Learning Support Assistant L2 including Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Wyndham Primary School
£21,189- £21,575 FTE
Learning Support Assistant- 26.5 hours per week, Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant- 5 hours per week
3rd Nov 2023
Learning Support Assistant Level 2
Including Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Salary: N3, SCP 4 – 5 £21,189 – £21,575 FTE
Hours: Learning Support Assistant- 26.5 hours
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant- 5 hours
Contract Type: Permanent, Term Time plus 3 training days
Location: Wyndham Primary School
At Smart Multi Academy Trust we provide a high quality, bespoke education full of the best opportunities and experiences to help every child learn, be happy and ultimately successful in life.
We are a family of 8 primary schools in Newcastle upon Tyne who have formed a Multi Academy Trust because we share a collective vision for excellence in education. We believe passionately that the children within our communities deserve nothing less than the very best of opportunities and experiences to become successful citizens and lifelong learners able to lead happy, fulfilling and healthy lives. We live by our vision and values every day in all aspects of what we do and its important anyone joining the Trust does as well.
Smart are recruiting for Learning Support Assistant Level 2 including Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant at Wyndham Primary School.
What we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are curious, independent learners
- Excellent personal and professional development opportunities
- An experienced and talented team of staff with a supportive Trustees and wider School / community
- The opportunity to be involved in the wider life of our Trust
- Attractive salaries
- Access to the membership of Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) and other attractive benefits
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which offers a range of services such as Counselling and Physiotherapy.
- Attractive annual leave allowance including the potential to work term time only
- Opportunity for flexible working, where appropriate.
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers, cycle to work and car leasing
- Learning and development tailored to your role
The ideal candidate would have:
- Commitment to the ethos of the school
- The ability to demonstrate excellence in teaching and learning
- The ability to work as part of a team effectively
- The ability to establish excellent relationships with children and parents, promoting aspirational achievement and progress for all groups of pupils including children with Special Educational Needs
The successful candidate will be subject to an online search in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education (2023) legislation.
Your principal place of work will be Wyndham Primary School but you may be required to work at other Trust sites within Smart Multi Academy Trust within reason.
Please apply by completing the SUPPORT STAFF application form and returning it to email@example.com
Closing date: 3rd November 2023, Noon
Interview date is likely to be: W/C 14th November 2023
Please note EPM Ltd are managing the vacancy on behalf of Smart Multi Academy Trust.
Supporting documentsApplication Form
Other Supporting Documents:
Wyndham Primary School
At Wyndham Primary School we continually seek to provide high quality education adapting to new challenges as they arise so that all children find pleasure and satisfaction in learning, that they experience many successes and gain maximum benefit from their time at the school.
We do this by creating and maintaining a very positive ethos, which is characterised by excellent relationships within school, and between the school and each child’s home. There is a real sense of cohesion and pride in the school which is shared by pupils, parents, staff and governors. We all work to promote a culture of high expectations, celebration of achievements and strong pupil attainment and progress.
We have spacious, colourful classrooms that support teaching and learning, a bright and well-resourced library, ICT suite, Sports Hall and Dining Hall. We also have attractive and well-maintained school grounds that support learning and enjoyment.
As of 1st November 2016, Wyndham Primary School proudly became part of the SMART Multi Academy Trust, working collaboratively with seven other local primary schools. All staff, pupils and governors at Wyndham have embraced this opportunity to strengthen our school communities and improve the outcomes for all pupils in the North-West area of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. The pupils, staff and Governors of all of our schools work towards our collaborative goal of ‘aspirational education for the future’.
We pride ourselves on our school’s welcoming and friendly atmosphere and would be pleased to show you around. We look forward to hearing from you soon.Visit School Website