Learning Support Assistant (2 Days Per Week – Monday and Tuesday)
Castle View Enterprise Academy
County Durham, Darlington, Gateshead, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, North Tyneside, Northumberland, Redcar & Cleveland, South Tyneside, Stockton-on-Tees, Sunderland
Band D, Point 5-6
2 Days (Monday and Tuesday)
27th Nov 2023
Castle View Enterprise Academy are seeking to appoint a confident, enthusiastic and experienced LSA who is resilient, open-minded and determined to make a positive contribution to the learning and development of our students. (A background of working with young people with SEN needs and behaviour difficulties would be an advantage).
You will support students with a wide range of needs including learning needs, behavioural needs and social and emotional needs. The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- Both knowledge and experience of SEND
- Behaviour management skills; managing behaviour in a small classroom setting
- Ability to confidently lead and deliver small group intervention sessions that target literacy, numeracy and social and emotional needs
- Experience in setting SMART targets and working with support plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive in your day-to-day working and the ability to use your own initiative.