Learning Support Assistant
Ian Ramsey CE Academy
£23,893 - £25,119 pa FTE
32.5hrs per week, term time only plus 5 days
8th Dec 2023
IAN RAMSEY CE ACADEMY
Permanent position required for January 2024 or sooner.
SCP 6 – 9 Salary £23,893 – £25,119 pa FTE
Actual salary: £17,893 – £18,811pa (less than 5 years’ service)
£18,131 – 19,061pa (more than 5 years’ continuous service)
32.5hrs per week, term time only, plus 5 days.
Salary will be adjusted to reflect the number of weeks worked.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join our Learning Support Team. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and, together with our SEND team under direction/guidance of the SENDCo, ensure work that enables access to learning for all pupils.
To be considered for this position of Learning Support Assistant, you must have the ability to work collaboratively with teachers, non-teaching staff and pupils; enjoy working with young people in a busy school setting and have excellent practical skills. You will need to be highly organised and self-motivated, a strong communicator with solid interpersonal skills, proficient in the use of IT packages and have knowledge of Health and Safety procedures within a lab environment.
If you have high expectations of yourself, enthusiasm, and a shared commitment to continual improvement we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience of working to support pupils with SEN.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Ability to engage and deliver lesson resources under the guidance of the teacher.
- High expectations of yourself and others.
If so, we would really welcome your application.
In return you will receive:
- A supportive working environment that puts people at the heart of the organisation.
- Continuous professional development, including the opportunity to undertake related qualifications.
- National Terms and Conditions of Employment.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- The opportunity to work as part of a growing Trust and shape this role.
Details of the school can be found on the school website: https://www.ianramsey.org.uk/
Applications must be received by: Friday 8th December 2023, 3pm.
Shortlisting will take place on: Monday 11th December 2023.
Interviews will take place: w/b Monday 11th December 2023.
HOW TO APPLY:
Letters of application should be returned, along with a Northern Lights Learning Trust application form, via email to IRrecruitment@nllt.co.uk or by post to Recruitment, Ian Ramsey CE Academy, Fairfield Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 7AJ.
Applications will only be considered on receipt of an application form, CVs and other forms of application will not be accepted. For further information, please contact Dawn Dawson on 01642 585205
Ian Ramsey CE Academy
Ian Ramsey is a popular and oversubscribed 11-16 Academy. The Academy moved into new accommodation in September 2014.Visit School Website