KS2 Phase Leader- Hadrian Park Primary School
Hadrian Park Primary School
MPS/UPS in line with the current School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document (STPCD) plus the appropriate TLR payment 2b
The Governors of this happy, caring and inclusive school, seek to appoint an experienced, inspirational and highly motivated Phase Leader to manage a team of practitioners and ensure that our children continue to get the best possible education
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who:
• Is highly motivated, with the ability to inspire, lead and support other practitioners and members of staff;
• Has high expectations for all children and will inspire and engage them in the learning process;
• Is committed to working in close partnership with parents;
• Has the confidence to rigorously monitor and challenge;
• Enjoys working in teams and partnerships;
• Is able to successfully lead a whole school initiative.
• Has the commitment to CPD and ability to reflect upon current practice, in order to grow and develop
We will offer you:
• A happy and welcoming school in a secure environment;
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and do their best;
• A supportive, committed and hardworking team of staff;
• On-going opportunities to develop your leadership skills;
• Opportunities to collaborate with colleagues as well as local networks.
Tours to the school are warmly welcomed on Monday 19th February at 16:30 and Wednesday 21st February at 17:15. Please confirm your attendance via email to HadrianPark.Primary@northtyneside.gov.uk
Supporting documentsApplication Form
Other Supporting Documents:Phase Lead job description Class teacher job description TLR2B person spec
Hadrian Park Primary School
Hadrian Park Primary School is set in spacious grounds and provides a welcoming and stimulating environment for over 400 children aged 3-11 years.
All staff and Governors at Hadrian Park are committed to providing the best possible education for our children. Our aim is to maximise the potential of every child in School by striving to give them a broad, well balanced and creative education. Most importantly we want our children to enjoy School and for all of them to reach their full potential, at home and at School, in partnership with parents.
We believe all children have many skills when they join us at Hadrian Park and it is our job to build upon these along with their talents and interests.
We believe all children should feel happy, included, secure and valued.
We believe children learn most effectively when they are interested, excited and stimulated by engaging in a large variety of practical experiences.
We believe that you, as parents and carers, are the most important people in your child’s life. We look forward to building long-lasting relationships with you and your child.
We believe that all children are entitled to a thought provoking and inviting learning environment with high quality resources.
We believe that we must take every opportunity to celebrate both cultural and individual diversity.