Key Stage 2 Class Teacher required for Jan 2024
Together Learning Partnership
27th Nov 2023
Cleves Cross Primary and Nursery School
Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher
Salary: MPS Hours: Full Time
Contract – Initially Temporary until August 2024
Required January 2024
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom teacher with high expectations of pupils and themselves to join our friendly, hard-working staff team.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued
• Friendly, well behaved, enthusiastic pupils
• Dedicated and motivated colleagues who strongly believe in teamwork and support each other fully
• Access to high quality CPD opportunities both within our trust and from a range of external providers
• A school and trust that are creative, innovative and exciting places to work
• The opportunity to be part of an outstanding school, working alongside talented practitioners in a multi-academy trust
As part of Together Learning Partnership, we offer development opportunities to work with other schools and colleagues on a wider stage which is part of our Trust’s commitment to ongoing educational development.
In return, we are looking for someone who is:
• An enthusiastic and resourceful practitioner who will ensure that our children get the best possible education, enjoy every minute of their time at school and make excellent progress
• A strong, reflective teacher who is highly motivated about teaching, committed to life-long learning and is, or has the potential to become, an outstanding practitioner
• Ready to expand their experience, knowledge and skills within a successful school
• A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills and can bring their own values and commitment to our team
If this sounds like you and you would like to join our team then please download the job specifications, job description and application form.
Visits are welcome to school on Wednesday 22nd November 2023 at 4pm. Please confirm your attendance with the school office by email or telephone.
Applications should be returned by email or post to Mrs. C. Brentnall, Head Teacher, at Cleves Cross Primary School (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 12pm on Monday 27th November 2023.
Shortlisting will be completed on 27th November and shortlisted candidates will be e-mailed to invite them for interview. Interviews will take place w/c 4th December 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Together Learning Partnership is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Applicants with disabilities will be invited for interview if the essential job criteria are met.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced DBS.
All completed application forms must be returned to the Academy at the above address either by email or post, by the closing date.
Supporting documentsApplication Form
Other Supporting Documents:Application Form Guidance Person Specification Job Description
Together Learning Partnership
Together Learning Partnership is a small MAT consisting of 2 Primary and Nursery Schools. Cleves Cross Primary and Nursery School in Ferryhill and Rosa Street Primary and Nursery School in Spennymoor, Co Durham been working together since September 2014
Our shared vision and commitment to ‘working together’ strengthens our quality of provision for our pupils and supports our great staff teams.