NEAT Academy Trust
N5 £24,948 - £26,845 per annum - Pay award pending
16th Oct 2023
At this exciting stage of the trust’s journey, we are seeking to ensure there is a robust ICT infrastructure to best support innovative teaching and effective operations across the trust.
We are seeking a candidate with experience of collaboration, developing and sustaining positive relationships with relevant stakeholders and of being part of a high performing team providing support and challenge. Knowledge of Microsoft OS, standards, procedures and security policies within an ICT support environment and commitment to ongoing professional development will be essential. The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting a variety of stakeholders within an ICT role.
Our trust is a collaborative partnership of six primary and secondary schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East.
Please note that some travel within the region may be required in this role.
In return we offer:
- Great opportunities for continuing professional development and a career pathway across the trust.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
- Membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pensions Scheme which the trust also contributes to on your behalf.
- Recognition of previous service with other schools, academies, local government etc.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), delivered by Health Assured – the UK and Ireland’s leading wellbeing provider.
- Good public transport links via Tyne and Wear Metro and road links from the A19 and A1058 Coast Road.
Interested? If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive here, then please read the accompanying job description and person specification and complete an application form via North East Jobs using this link https://www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/ICT_Technician/252531 no later than midnight on Monday 16th October 2023.
NEAT Academy Trust are committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
NEAT Academy Trust
NEAT Academy Trust, usually known as NEAT, was formed in 2017 from an existing collaboration of schools within North East England.
Academy trusts are charitable companies set up to provide education for the public benefit. We are a “mixed” multi-academy trust as we were established to include both non-faith and Church of England schools.Visit School Website