The Blyth Quays Trust
Group 3 ISR L18 - L24a
Morpeth Road Primary Academy
Required for January 2018
Group 3, ISR L18 – L24a
The Board of Trustees of The Blyth Quays Trust is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational leader to be the next Head Teacher of Morpeth Road Primary Academy.
The Blyth Quays Trust was established in March 2013. Morpeth Road Primary Academy is one of three primary schools within this multi-academy trust. The schools work in close partnership to provide excellence through high aspirations, high expectations and high achievement.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work within an Academy Trust that values collaboration and cooperation above competition.
- The professional support and challenge from working closely with the other Head Teachers in the Academy Trust.
- A friendly and supportive learning community that enables our children to achieve their very best and reach their full potential.
- Trustees and Local Governors who are committed to providing the very best education for every child in the academy.
We are looking for a Head Teacher who:
- Has a proven record of effective teaching and learning with at least 3 years’ experience of senior leadership across the primary age range.
- Has the determination to continue to drive the academy forward in improving progress and raising achievement.
- Can lead, motivate and inspire.
- Understands the added value that working as part of a Trust can bring.
We would warmly welcome and encourage all applicants to visit our Academy. Please contact Jenn Wallis on the contact details below should you wish to visit.
Application packs are available from Jenn Wallis at Avec Partnership Ltd, Tel 01325 281480 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications must be returned via email to Jenn Wallis.
Closing date extended to Noon, Wednesday 20th September 2017
Interview dates: Wednesday 27th September 2017
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS clearance (certificate of disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service) and pre-employment checks will be undertake before an appointment is confirmed.
Supporting documentsApplication Form
Other Supporting Documents:Job application guidance notes DBS declaration Equality Monitoring Form Recruitment monitoring form Morpeth Road recruitment information
The Blyth Quays Trust
The Blyth Quays Trust is a multi – academy charitable trust established in March 2013 and is run by an overarching board of trustees. The Trust comprises of three primary schools in Blyth, Northumberland all of which retain their own Local Governing Boards and control of their finances:
• Croftway Primary Academy
• Malvin’s Close Primary Academy
• Morpeth Road Primary Academy
The Blyth Quays Trust is focused on using these greater freedoms to work in partnership with other schools, including those within the group and the wider community, to provide excellence through high aspirations, high expectations and high achievement.
Fostering and achieving this common purpose by:
• Recognising and celebrating the individuality of each school.
• Delivering a strategic approach to achieving our core purpose.
• Ensuring high quality teaching and learning through the sharing of good practise.
• Promoting respect, tolerance, equal opportunity and active citizenship.
• Taking collective responsibility for positive attitudes and behaviour