Exams and Data Manager
NEAT Academy Trust
£30,151 - £32,909 (Actual salary £25,935 - £28,308)
Full time, 37 hours per week
31st Aug 2023
This position is to start as soon as possible, and is term time only plus 5 training days
St Hild’s is school is one of six primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East. We have a national research school, which aims to build and strengthen networks of schools throughout the region and help them access effective education research and implement it in everyday practice.
St Hild’s Church of England School is in an exciting phase of its development and has high ambition for its pupils. With a strong Christian ethos, we work effectively across the whole community to improve and enrich the lives of children.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated, hard-working, driven individual who has:
• Proven database experience with emphasis on reporting, information management, analysing trends and data presentation.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, SIMS and school-based management and analysis platforms such as SISRA and Nova-T.
• Awareness and understanding of policy and procedures pertaining to examinations and Exam Board requirements.
• Ability to work under pressure to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
In return we offer:
• A positive and caring Christian ethos.
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
• A commitment to continuing professional development.
• The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive here, then please read the accompanying job description and person specification and visit https://www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/Exams_and_Data_Manager/248732 and click ‘apply now’ to complete an online application form no later than midnight on Thursday 31st August 2023.
Neat Academy Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
NEAT Academy Trust
NEAT Academy Trust, usually known as NEAT, was formed in 2017 from an existing collaboration of schools within North East England.
Academy trusts are charitable companies set up to provide education for the public benefit. We are a “mixed” multi-academy trust as we were established to include both non-faith and Church of England schools.Visit School Website