Curriculum Leader ICT
NEAT Academy Trust
Main/Upper Pay Range £30,000 - £46,525 per annum plus TLR 2c - Current value £7,847 per annum
4th Dec 2023
We’re looking for an enthusiastic curriculum leader with excellent subject knowledge in ICT. You will be accountable for educational outcomes of Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils within your curriculum area. You’ll also lead on developing, implementing and evaluating the curriculum, making sure that teaching and learning remains effective across your department.
We are looking for someone who can inspire and influence and who:
- Has experience of line managing and motivating a team.
- Recent experience of working with young people in a secondary school.
- Can contribute to the design, delivery and evaluation of our curriculum.
- Has experience of implementing strategies that raise learner and department attainment, and also continually evaluate their effectiveness.
Benfield School is a fully inclusive 11-16 school it has a distinct ethos with strong sense of support and loyalty. Excellent relationships between students and staff and a purposeful learning environment is evident in lessons and around the modernised site. With this foundation, students have a strong platform to be confident, happy and are able to achieve their aspiration.
Our school is one of six primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East. We have a national research school, which aims to build and strengthen networks of schools throughout the region and help them access effective education research and implement it in everyday practice.
In return we offer:
- Great opportunities for continuing professional development and a career pathway across the trust.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
- Membership of Teachers Scheme which the trust also contributes to on your behalf.
- Recognition of previous service with other schools, academies, local government etc.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), delivered by Health Assured – the UK and Irelands leading wellbeing provider.
If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive here, then please read the accompanying job description and person specification, visit https://www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/Curriculum_Leader_ICT/254850 and click ‘apply now’ to complete an online application form no later than midnight on Monday 4th December 2023.
NEAT Academy Trust are committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a satisfactory Enhanced DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required as part of pre-employment checks. For shortlisted candidates, we will conduct an online search as part of our screening.
NEAT Academy Trust
NEAT Academy Trust, usually known as NEAT, was formed in 2017 from an existing collaboration of schools within North East England.
Academy trusts are charitable companies set up to provide education for the public benefit. We are a “mixed” multi-academy trust as we were established to include both non-faith and Church of England schools.Visit School Website