NEAT Academy Trust
N1 £20,441 per annum pro rata (Living wage supplement currently £10.90 hourly rate) - Pay award pending
18th Oct 2023
We are seeking to appoint a hardworking and enthusiastic cleaner to join our team. The individual will need to be a team player who can establish and maintain good working relationships to deliver to required standards.
This post is fixed term until 31st July 2024, 2 hours per day 3:30pm – 5:30pm, 10 hours per week. You will be required to undertake the cleaning of designated areas in accordance with the agreed specifications highlighted in the person specification.
Our school is one of six primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East. We have a national research school, which aims to build and strengthen networks of schools throughout the region and help them access effective education research and implement it in everyday practice.
Tyneview Primary School has a committed and friendly staff team, supportive parents and Governors and children who are keen to learn. We have a commitment to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
In return we offer:
- Great opportunities for continuing professional development and a career pathway across the trust.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
- Membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pensions Scheme which the trust also contributes to on your behalf.
- Recognition of previous service with other schools, academies, local government etc.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), delivered by Health Assured – the UK and Irelands leading wellbeing provider.
- Good public transport links via Tyne and Wear Metro and road links from the A19 and A1058 Coast Road.
Interested? If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive here, then please read the accompanying Person Specification and Job Description and complete an application form by clicking ‘apply now’ no later than midnight on Wednesday 18th October 2023.
NEAT Academy Trust
NEAT Academy Trust, usually known as NEAT, was formed in 2017 from an existing collaboration of schools within North East England.
Academy trusts are charitable companies set up to provide education for the public benefit. We are a “mixed” multi-academy trust as we were established to include both non-faith and Church of England schools.Visit School Website