NEAT Academy Trust
Band 7 £24,702 - £25,979 per annum (Actual Salary £21,248 - £22,347)
Full time, 37 hours per week
3rd Dec 2023
Please note that this post is to start in late December 2023 or January 2024 and is term-time only plus 5 training days.
We are seeking to appoint an organised and professional Classroom Technician who will play a pivotal role in providing a high standard of learning experiences across the Creative Industries subjects, primarily Food and Nutrition, Design and Technology and Art and Design.
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Has previous experience of working in an educational environment in a similar role or within the industrial environment.
- Has previous experience of specialist technical equipment or has supported within the relevant areas.
- Has practical knowledge and certification of health and safety procedures relevant to any of the subjects.
- Can be responsible for preparing project materials/ingredients and general resources to support the departments, including the use and maintenance of tools and equipment.
St Hild’s Church of England School is in an exciting phase of its development and has high ambition for its pupils. With a strong Christian ethos we work effectively across the whole community to improve and enrich the lives of children.
We are incredibly proud to be an inclusive school with a higher than average number of children who have additional needs. As a result, we prioritise high quality classroom teaching and provide bespoke support where appropriate.
Our school is one of six primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East.
In return we offer:
- Great opportunities for continuing professional development and a career pathway across the trust.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
- Membership of Local Government Pensions Scheme which the trust also contributes to on your behalf.
- Recognition of previous service with other schools, academies, local government etc.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), delivered by Health Assured – the UK and Irelands leading wellbeing provider.
If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive in a collegiate and positive atmosphere, then please read the accompanying person specification and job description, visit https://www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/Classroom_Technician/252187 and complete an application form by clicking ‘apply now’ no later than midnight on Sunday 3rd December 2023.
NEAT Academy Trust are committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
NEAT Academy Trust
NEAT Academy Trust, usually known as NEAT, was formed in 2017 from an existing collaboration of schools within North East England.
Academy trusts are charitable companies set up to provide education for the public benefit. We are a “mixed” multi-academy trust as we were established to include both non-faith and Church of England schools.Visit School Website