Class Teacher – Permanent
St Stephens RC Primary School
M1 - UPS (£28,000 - £43,685)
11th May 2023
The governing body is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher who will make a significant contribution to the life of the school, following and promoting the Catholic ethos. We are seeking to appoint a teacher who:
- has a thorough knowledge of the primary curriculum.
- can deliver meaningful and enjoyable learning experiences.
- has the ability to provide high standards of care and education.
- is able to create stimulating learning environments, both indoor and outdoor.
- shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners.
Within your supporting statement, we ask you to explicitly identify your areas of expertise or interest and to describe what your contribution could be to enhance the life of the school e.g. parental engagement; readiness for school; extra-curricular contributions or subject leadership (for example e.g., music or Religious Education); creativity in the learning environment; SEND (N.B. this list is not exhaustive).
We can offer:
- dedicated and ongoing access to support as part of our strong commitment to professional development.
- the support of Early Career Framework facilitators and mentors for ECTs.
St. Stephen’s moved into a brand-new building in September 2014. As such, we can offer the successful candidates the chance to work in a purpose-built setting with excellent facilities and resources.
The Governing Body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to school are strongly encouraged and can be organised by contacting Miss F Celardi, our school business manager. Application packs are available from the school office or to download from the school’s website. Closing date for applications is 4pm Thursday 11th May and interviews to be arranged for week beginning 15th May.