Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Vision Learning Trust
M1 – M6 Salary £28,000-£38,810 (pay award pending)
7th Nov 2023
Required for January 2024
The Headteacher and Governors are looking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher at our happy and successful school. This post is for a class teacher in Key Stage 1/ Year 1.
You will have experience, thorough knowledge and understanding of the KS1 National Curriculum and assessment, be passionate about young children’s learning and be an excellent classroom practitioner.
All applicants must hold relevant teaching qualifications.
Hill View Infant Academy are seeking someone who:-
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner, able to promote high standards of learning
- Can assess and record progress of pupils’ learning to inform next steps and monitor progress
- Can create stimulating and safe learning environments both indoors and outdoors
- Can deploy a wide range of effective behaviour management strategies successfully
- Can teach using a variety of strategies to maximise achievement for all pupils including those with special educational needs and high achievers
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can work as part of a large team
- Has a sound understanding of the delivery of a synthetic phonics programme.
In return we can offer:
- well-motivated and well-behaved children
- high standards of attainment and progress
- excellent opportunities for continuous professional development
- a committed and dedicated staff
Completed applications should be returned to Tammy Crompton, Acting Head Teacher.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Hill View Infant Academy safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Vision Learning Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications irrespective of race, sex, marital status, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation or political belief.