Stobhillgate First School
Main Pay Scale
10th Nov 2023
Job Title: Class Teacher
Job title: Class Teacher
Responsible to: Head Teacher
Pay scale: Teachers Pay Scale: ECT/ MPS
Terms: Fixed Term (January 2024 – August 2024)
Stobhillgate First School has an exciting opportunity that would appeal to a highly skilled, motivated, and enthusiastic teacher.
In the first instance, this position is for a fixed term period, however, there is a possibility that this may become a permanent position.
Our school can offer you:
• An opportunity to work in a highly motivated team in a rapidly improving school
• Opportunities for career development and access to high-quality CPD
• A welcoming and supportive environment
The successful candidate will need to have:
• A passion for teaching!
• Fantastic resilience with a real ‘can-do attitude’
• A willingness to go over and above the call of duty
• Evidence of continuing and recent professional development relevant to the post
• Proven record of raising standards for all pupils, including underachieving pupils
• Experience of promoting positive behaviour conducive to learning
• The ability to effectively communicate within and between teams and other stakeholders in the school community
• A great sense of humour.
School tours will be held on 8th November at 2pm, and 9th November at 4pm.
Please contact Sharon Mungall, School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01670 513382 to arrange.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held w/c 13th November 2023.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful candidate. The post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974.
Closing Date: 10th November 2023 at noon.
Supporting documentsApplication Form
Other Supporting Documents:
Stobhillgate First School
Stobhillgate First School is situated in the beautiful, historic market town of Morpeth. We are a small school with a big heart and are passionate about creating innovative learning experiences for all. The schools defining principles of Excellence, Inspiration, Collaboration and Empathy are at the heart of everything we do. At Stobhillgate First School, we are passionate about developing the whole child and nurturing a love for learning. The children that attend our school come from a wide range of economically diverse backgrounds. Our challenge is to ensure we provide equality of opportunity for all children.Visit School Website