Grangetown Primary School
Middlesbrough, Redcar & Cleveland, Stockton-on-Tees
MPS 1 - MPS 6
22nd Jun 2023
The governors of Grangetown Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher for September 2023.
The successful candidate will have:
- proven themselves to be a consistently good or outstanding practitioner;
- excellent behaviour management skills;
- an excellent understanding of the subject knowledge required to teach primary pupils and an excellent command of Standard English;
- an excellent understanding of assessment for learning and a real commitment to securing the best possible progress for all pupils;
- a real desire to collaborate and develop professionally; and
- high levels of emotional intelligence to establish positive relationships with pupils and colleagues and to contribute to maintaining the calm, working atmosphere that our pupils enjoy.
Our school can offer:
- a friendly, caring and supportive team;
- quality professional development opportunities in collaboration with other schools in the Aspire
- well behaved, polite and enthusiastic pupils; and
- supportive parents and governors.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification.
Closing date: Thursday June 22nd 2023 (12pm)
Shortlisting: Thursday June 22nd
Interviews: Wednesday June 28th
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. If you would like to visit the school then please call the school on (01642) 455278 to arrange a time.
Grangetown Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and completion of the childcare disqualification declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
Please return all applications to –
Grangetown Primary School, St George Road, Grangetown, Middlesbrough, TS6 7JA
Tel: 01642 455278 Email: Lorraine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting documentsApplication Form
Other Supporting Documents:
Grangetown Primary School
Grangetown Primary School which is part of Steel River Academy Trust.
You will be joining an outstanding team, who are driven to ensure that our pupils achieve the highest possible standards.
As a school, we all work together. The ability to collaborate and be open to development is essential. If you value support and want to be the best teacher that you can be, we would encourage you to apply.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Safer recruitment practices will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed, please refer to the enclosed information on Safer Recruitment.
Visit School Website