Maternity cover Classteacher
Saltburn Primary School
Redcar & Cleveland
Main Pay Scale/UPS 3 - £25,714 - £41,604
Y2 Class Teacher 1.0 FTE
(1 temporary maternity cover for 2 terms)
M1-UPS3 £25,714 – £41,604 (pay award pending)
Required for January 2022
This is an exciting time to join Saltburn Primary School, as it works collaboratively alongside the primary schools in Vision Learning Academy Trust, striving to provide high quality educational experience. The schools in our MAT work collaboratively and are committed and determined to provide an exceptional educational experience for our pupils.
We invest in our staff with a comprehensive CPD programme ensuring that all of our teaching staff, at all career stages, have the opportunity to grow and develop. We provide a supportive working environment in which our staff flourish so they can deliver excellence. At Vision Learning Academy Trust we want to appoint teachers who are enthusiastic about their key stage/subject, and are as committed as we are, to every child achieving the very best they can.
We seek to appoint an outstanding practitioner who has enthusiasm, energy and commitment. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to provide direction for a curriculum that will secure positive student engagement and student progress.
Applications are invited from inspirational teachers who can demonstrate:
- enthusiasm, vision, drive and commitment
- a passion for developing pupil engagement and educational progress
- an innovative approach to teaching and learning and model excellence in the classroom
- be proficient in planning, assessment and target setting so that all children make good or better progress
- an ability to motivate and inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
- the skills to make a significant impact on raising the quality of teaching and learning
- commitment to raising achievement and standards
- a willingness to work with parents and the wider community.
- a relevant teaching qualification and QTS
What Saltburn Primary School can offer you:
- an inclusive, rapidly developing school
- friendly, well-motivated and enthusiastic students
- professional and rewarding opportunities
- to work with a collaborative team that is passionate about the progress and development of every pupil
- a welcoming, warm and supportive staff team
- excellent CPD opportunities at all levels
For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit the school’s website and send your completed application to Mrs K Emmerson via email email@example.com. If you would like to visit the school, please get in touch with Mrs Emmerson via the email address above or on 01287 621010.
Closing date for applications is Friday 10th December 2021, 9:00am
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 15th December 2021
Saltburn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks.
Supporting documentsApplication Form
Other Supporting Documents:Job description Person specification
Saltburn Primary School
Saltburn Primary is a large school located in the seaside town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea, we strive to ensure that the happy learning atmosphere that we create enables all children to mature into becoming lifelong learners, with inquisitive challenging minds. Following a wide consultation we became federated with Huntcliff School in 2013, which we believe provides many exciting new educational advantages for our pupils and staff. We were given foundation status in 2014 and are part of the East Cleveland Cooperative Learning Trust.Visit School Website