Vision Learning Trust
Pay Scale Equivalent to M1 - M6 (£25,714 - £36,961)
The Governing Body and Headteacher at Hill View Junior Academy are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic, hardworking and motivated teacher to join our team. The successful applicants will:
- demonstrate a good level of knowledge and understanding of effective KS2 practice.
- be able to work collaboratively as part of a year group team.
- be an excellent practitioner with high expectations and a commitment to raising standards.
- have excellent classroom management skills and be proficient in planning, assessing and target setting.
- have the capacity to inspire and motivate children.
- be prepared to be involved in the wider life of the school.
Hill View Junior Academy safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board procedures.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Criminal Records Bureau.
Applications are welcome from NQT’s as well as experienced teachers
We welcome visits to the school, please ring and arrange an appointment with the Headteacher.
Application forms are available online. Applications should be returned to at the above address; Electronic applications will be accepted please email back to email@example.com