NEAT Academy Trust
N4 £24,294 - £25,119 per annum
Full time, 37 hours per week
14th Jan 2024
We are looking for someone who has a good general education in demonstrating numeracy and literacy, NVQ Level 3 in business administration or equivalent, must have similar experience
covering a range of administrative duties. The successful candidate should also have excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
Our school is one of seven primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East. We have a national research school, which aims to build and strengthen networks of schools throughout the region and help them access effective education research and implement it in everyday practice.
Benfield School is a fully inclusive 11-18 school it has a distinct ethos with strong sense of support and loyalty. Excellent relationships between students and staff and a purposeful learning environment is
evident in lessons and around the modernised site. With this foundation, students have a strong platform to be confident, happy and are able to achieve their aspiration.
In return we offer:
- Great opportunities for continuing professional development and a career pathway across the trust.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
- Membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pensions Scheme which the trust also contributes to on your behalf.
- Recognition of previous service with other schools, academies, local government etc.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), delivered by Health Assured – the UK and Irelands leading wellbeing provider.
- Good public transport links via Tyne and Wear Metro and road links from the A19 and A1058 Coast Road.
Interested? If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive here, then please read the accompanying Job Description and Person Specification, visit https://www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/Administrative_Assistant/256612 and complete an application form by clicking ‘apply now’ no later than midnight on Sunday 14th January 2024.
NEAT Academy Trust are committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a satisfactory Enhanced DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required as part of pre-employment checks. For shortlisted candidates, we will conduct an online search as part of our screening.
NEAT Academy Trust
NEAT Academy Trust, usually known as NEAT, was formed in 2017 from an existing collaboration of schools within North East England.
Academy trusts are charitable companies set up to provide education for the public benefit. We are a “mixed” multi-academy trust as we were established to include both non-faith and Church of England schools.Visit School Website