Administration & Finance Assistant
NEAT Academy Trust
N4 £22,369 - £23,194 per annum pro-rata (Actual salary £12,978 - £13,465)
Part time, 25 hours per week
23rd Oct 2023
This post is fixed term until 31st August 2024, and is term time only plus 5 training days.
The role is part time, 25 hours per week, 8am – 1pm, Monday – Friday.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Administrative and Finance Assistant who will play a key role in supporting our primary school to deliver a high-quality service. You will be part of our business support team, carrying out a variety of administrative, finance and business support duties. As part of the role you will deal with information which may be sensitive or confidential.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a flexible approach, be forward thinking and be able to adapt well in a changing environment as well as supporting colleagues and stakeholders, whilst striving to deliver an excellent service.
For this role it is essential that you have the following skills and attributes:
- Outstanding communication skills to deal with customer queries by phone and face to face
- Excellent customer care
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Good IT skills – with the ability to present information in different styles
- Enjoy a challenge and be cooperative and flexible in your approach to work
In return we offer:
- Great opportunities for continuing professional development and a career pathway across the trust.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
- Membership of the Local Government Pensions Scheme which the trust also contributes to on your behalf.
- Recognition of previous service with other schools, academies, local government etc.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), delivered by Health Assured – the UK and Irelands leading wellbeing provider.
- Good public transport links via Tyne and Wear Metro and road links from the A19 and A1058 Coast Road.
Our trust is a collaborative partnership of six primary and secondary schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East. The vision for our trust is to be an outstanding MAT, providing the best education, and outcomes for all of our students.
Would you like to find out more about this unique opportunity? We can arrange an informal discussion with Lisa Bilton, Head of Business Services, on 0191 2284090.
If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive here, then please read the accompanying job description and person specification, visit https://www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/Administration_Finance_Assistant/250598 and click ‘apply now’ to complete an online application form no later than midnight on Monday 23rd October 2023.
NEAT Academy Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
NEAT Academy Trust
NEAT Academy Trust, usually known as NEAT, was formed in 2017 from an existing collaboration of schools within North East England.
Academy trusts are charitable companies set up to provide education for the public benefit. We are a “mixed” multi-academy trust as we were established to include both non-faith and Church of England schools.Visit School Website